COMAND® Infotainment System
If you’ve been considering buying or leasing a new Mercedes-Benz model, then you’ve likely come across the COMAND® infotainment system. COMAND®, or Cockpit Management and Data, allows for ultimate connectivity and control with elements like:
- A bigger, high-resolution display
- A rotary controller
- A touchpad controller
- Smartphone integration
Making it easy to access the COMAND® infotainment system without taking your eyes off the road.
The COMAND® infotainment system provides Staten Island drivers with access to features like:
- Satellite-linked navigation that relies on real-time traffic
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone app integration
- Music from stereos such as the FrontBass system or the Burmester High-End 3D Surround Sound system on the Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Connection with thembrace® app, which allows you to keep tabs on your vehicle from afar, remotely start your vehicle, connect with roadside assistance, and more
Make your drive through East Brunswick more enjoyable when given the quickest route to your end destination, all while blasting your favorite tune through the Surround Sound system.
Visit Mercedes-Benz of Edison to Learn About More Mercedes-Benz Features
To learn more about the COMAND® infotainment system or other Mercedes-Benz features like Dynamic Select Driving Modes, BlueTEC® technology, and 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, visit Mercedes-Benz of Edison! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us too!