2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC price starts at $40,700 for the GLC 300 SUV and $47,300 for the GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe. If you and your family are shopping for a premium vehicle, the new GLC is cost-effective, capable, and full of the latest and greatest features from the brand, including driver assists like PRESAFE®. Look below to review the GLC 300 price, as well as a brief overview of the GLC features, and find yours near Staten Island today!
GLC SUV Lineup: Prices
- GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $40,700): The Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 gets a 241-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine that’s rated at 273 lb-ft of torque. Standard features include a power liftgate, FrontBass® audio system, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $42,700): This model integrates the powerful 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system. Driver assists like ATTENTION ASSIST® and Active Brake Assist are also standard.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $50,650): This GLC comes with a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor. Engine output is 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $57,000): Equipped with an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo, this model generates 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque and can reach 60 mph from a standstill in 4.8 seconds.
- AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $70,800): Want an extra punch of power on East Brunswick roads? This SUV produces a thunderous 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque with its hand-built AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. It’s fast, too, and zips from 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds.
GLC Coupe Lineup: Prices
- GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe (Starting MSRP of $47,300): The GLC 300 4MATIC® features standard 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, ECO-START®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and more.
- AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $61,200): Upgrades for this model include standard features like heated seats and an HD Radio™ receiver.
- AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $74,100): Powered by an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, the AMG® GLC 63 Coupe generates 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe: As the range-topping model, the AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe includes a Burmester® Surround Sound System, PRESAFE®, and more.
Explore the New GLC SUVs & Coupes at Mercedes-Benz of Edison!
See a model in our Mercedes-Benz GLC price list that offers the features and performance you want? Make the trip from New Brunswick and take it for a test drive around Edison! Contact us to schedule an appointment and to learn more about our new vehicle specials on vehicles the GLC SUVs and coupes.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Edison
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS is the brand’s largest SUV, offering seating for seven people and a massive cargo area. You’ll find the new GLS in three configurations: GLS 450 4MATIC®, GLS 550 4MATIC®, and AMG® GLS 63. No matter which trim you choose, the Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo capacity, and overall utility won’t disappoint….
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC price starts at $40,700 for the GLC 300 SUV and $47,300 for the GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe. If you and your family are shopping for a premium vehicle, the new GLC is cost-effective, capable, and full of the latest and greatest features from the brand, including driver assists like PRESAFE®. Look…
If you’re like other Staten Island drivers, you may be curious – what is Mercedes-Benz A-Service? The factory-trained and certified technicians at Mercedes-Benz of Edison are equipped to handle all required scheduled Mercedes-Benz maintenance on your new or certified pre-owned Mercedes-Benz model. Find out if you specifically need A-Service, and what you need to look out for! Service…
What is Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®? Mercedes-Benz is well known for the advanced safety features offered on all models, and Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE® is one crucial component of Mercedes-Benz safety technology. Find out what PRESAFE® promises for Staten Island drivers with Mercedes-Benz of Edison! New Mercedes-Benz Inventory Contact Us About Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE® We never know when an accident might occur. But with…
While the Staten Island Ferry has been immortalized in such different films as Working Girl and The Purge, it’s a normal mode of transport used every day by commuters and tourists alike. It is the most direct route between Staten Island and Manhattan, transporting around 22 million people a year, and it makes a great day trip from Edison!…