Rising Star First Time Buyer Program
Mercedes-Benz Financial is proud to announce the enhancement to the Rising Star Program. Rising Star was created to offer recent college graduates the Mercedes-Benz experience. Under the new program, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services has opened up the offering to college students and first-time buyers. With minimal requirements, this select group of customers can enjoy their early success and start the journey as Mercedes-Benz customers for life.
- College Graduate – Geared toward those with a degree, no car credit and now progressing in their career.
- Student – For those local and international students needing a path toward approval.
- First Time Buyer – A great option for those with limited credit who do not require a high amount to finance.
- New or Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles only.
- Amount Financed or Capitalized Cost not to exceed $25,000 within applicable standard advance guidelines.
- Graduate of an accredited college with a 4-year undergraduate degree, graduate degree, or registered nursing degree earned within the previous 24 months.
- A copy of the graduate’s diploma or official transcripts.
- Proof of graduate status or letter from Registrar’s Office stating intent to graduate within the next 6 months.
- Proof of income required – Last 3 months of bank statements or most recent pay stub.
- Proof of residency – Three verifiable personal references
- Customer must have a minimum of 24 months of credit on file – No derogatory credit history, including public records or collections
- Gross debt-to-income ratio not to exceed 50%.
- Gross payment-to-income amount not to exceed 20%.
- Must score Tier 2 or better.