Mercedes-Benz Factory Recommended Maintenance
In order to keep your Mercedes-Benz vehicle running in optimal shape, and to get the most years out of your vehicle, following the factory-recommended maintenance schedule is a must. Performing the various maintenance items at the recommended time will help prevent problems before they occur, saving you time, money, and hassle. Additionally, following these schedules will help keep your manufacturer’s warranty intact for the life of the warranty, and help maintain a high resale value.
Mercedes-Benz Service Maintenance Schedules
If you car is at any of the following milestones, bring it in to our highly-trained, Mercedes-Benz-certified technicians for manufacturer recommended inspections and services.
- Service at 10,000 miles (10K) or after 1 year; then every 10,000 miles or 1 year
- High-Mileage service work at 160,000 miles (160K) or 16 years; then every 20,000 miles or 2 years
Mercedes-Benz Factory Required Maintenance
The following inspections and service procedures will be performed by our staff when you schedule an appointment for yearly car maintenance or high-mileage service work.
- Replace Engine Oil and Filter
- Fill Washer Fluid Reservoir
- Inspect and Top Off All Other Fluid Levels
- Inspect and Adjust All Drive Belts
- Rotate Tires R
- Set All Tire Pressures
- Tighten Suspension Bolts
- Inspect and Adjust Parking Brake
- Inspect Rear Brakes and Adjustment
- Inspect Front Brake Pads and Rotors
- Inspect Brake Lines, Wheel Cylinders, and Calipers
- Adjust Clutch or Inspect Hydraulic System
- Inspect Suspension and Steering Components
- Inspect Power Steering System
- Inspect Exhaust System
- Replace Air Filter
- Replace Transmission Fluid
- Adjust Valves
- Replace Brake Fluid (ABS Slightly Higher)
- Replace Spark Plugs (Platinum Plugs Extra)
- Inspect Distributor Cap and Rotor
- Inspect Fuel Lines and Connections
- Reset Service Indicator and Apply Reminder Label
Additional Maintenance Recommendations
The following services are not included among Mercedes-Benz’s required factory warranty services, but are recommended by Ray Catena Motor Car Corp. for the optimal longevity and safety of your vehicle.
- Balance Front Tires
- Inspect Alignment and Adjust Toe
- Rear Alignment
- Anti-Lock Brake System Fluid Replacement
- Drain and Fill Coolant
Schedule your Mercedes-Benz Service at Ray Catena Motor Car Corp.
If you have any questions regarding the Mercedes-Benz mile maintenance intervals, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our service advisors online, call us at (732) 549-6606, or visit the dealership at Dealership - 910 U.S. 1 North, Service - 123 Main Street Edison, NJ 08817. We look forward to serving you and keeping your Mercedes-Benz on the road for years to come!
More from Ray Catena Motor Car Corp.
After a loyal Ray Catena Motor Car customer reached out to us for some Mercedes-Benz gear, we learned that our Ray Catena Motor Car travel mugs made it all the way to Australia! We will do anything for our customers, even if they are over seas.
Visit Ray Catena Motor Car in Edison, NJ to check out our selection of electric drive smart vehicles and take advantage of our April lease offers! Shop smart inventory here!
It looks like after teasing the idea for some time now, Mercedes-Benz finally revealed the brand new AMG® GT 4-Door Coupe at the Geneva International Motor Show on Tuesday. The AMG® GT 4-Door Coupe is based on the AMG® GT Sports Coupe, however, offers more power and space than the model that proceeds it. As…