NJ Mercedes-Benz dealers acquire top luxury cars and pre-owned cars that reflect your lifestyle….
Ray Catena customers love the luxury and quality of a Mercedes-Benz, and with good reason. Mercedes-Benz's classic performance, legendary safety features, and distinctive styling has long distinguished our luxury cars and certified pre-owned cars as unparalleled in the high-end automotive industry.
What, then, differentiates the Ray Catena purchase experience from other Mercedes-Benz dealers that offer comparable new and used luxury cars, Mercedes-Benz parts, and Mercedes-Benz service? Indeed, what keeps a Ray Catena customer from shopping around?
The answer is simple, really: Ray Catena insists his customers are taken care of the old fashioned way — with hard work, exemplary customer service, and fair pricing.
Ray Catena takes great pride in putting his name up on his Mercedes-Benz dealership in New Jersey. Consequently, he wants every person that walks into his showroom to feel as though they’re part of the family. He demands that everyone is treated like he’d want to be treated himself. With this in mind, he instituted a few key policies, including:
- No automated interaction — whether you call on the phone or walk in the door, a receptionist or a sales representative will greet you in person and attend to your needs.
- No separate finance person — your sales person handles everything from initial consultation straight through to finance negotiation. There’s no gimmicks or game playing. He or she will handle every facet of the purchasing experience.
- Personalized delivery service — you don’t just pick up your new or used Mercedes-Benz and go. First, you’ll spend time with a specific Delivery Coordinator who will go through every detail of the car with you and take as much time as is necessary to answer all your questions.
- After-sale follow up — you’re as much a part of the family once you drive the car off the lot as you were sitting in our showroom closing the transaction. Our sales and PR people keep in touch with new and existing customers on a regular basis to ensure they are happy with their new luxury cars and answer any question regarding Mercedes-Benz service and repair options or Mercedes-Benz maintenance programs.
- Service with flair — when Mercedes-Benz luxury sedans are brought in for service, they automatically receive a free car wash, and we offer our guests free food and refreshments in a comfortable lounge. Free manicures and pedicures, if desired, are available for the ladies.
We understand that buying a new or used Mercedes-Benz can be intimidating and at times even a little scary. That’s why we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure that your purchase experience is a pleasant one, and that we meet your most important need — comfort.
Click here to browse our inventory of new and certified pre-owned cars , or call 732-549-6600 to speak to a sales and leasing consultant.