How to Qualify and Participate
Step 1: Print the application form
To obtain a Fleet Program Corporate Account Enrollment Form, you may download and print a copy in PDF format by clicking on the link below.
• Download the Corporate Account Number Enrollment Form
Step 2: Complete the application form
Complete the Corporate Account Enrollment Form in its entirety. Please note that in order to become a qualified fleet account you will need to provide proof via fax of the following:
• A company must have 15 or more vehicles (any make or model, owned or leased) currently registered in the company name. Registrations must be currently active.
– OR –
• A company must have purchased or leased and have currently registered 5 or more new vehicles (any make or model) in the company name during the current or preceding calendar year, or current or preceding model year.
Please note that some vehicles are not eligible for the Ray Catena Motor Car Fleet Program. This includes any vehicles which are:
• Leased to an end-user without a Mercedes-Benz Corporate Account Number
• Exported outside of the United States
• Intended for daily rental purposes
• Intended for government use
• Previously registered
• Built for any market other than the United States
• Intended for use as service loaners
• Acquired through the European Delivery Program
Rental companies, government institutions, and companies doing business as retail leasing companies do not qualify for the Ray Catena Motor Car Fleet Program.
Step 3: Submit completed application form and copies of registrations for approval
Submit all requested information via fax for approval to Ray Catena Motor Car at (732) 549-9387.
Step 4: Receive approval
Upon review and approval of your application, Ray Catena Motor Car will fax the applicant a letter of confirmation. This letter will include your Corporate Account Number (CAN).
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact us.
Step 5: Purchase Vehicle
To redeem your incentive, visit Ray Catena Motor Car, this NJ Mercedes-Benz dealership, to select your luxury vehicle, negotiate your best price, and your fleet incentive will be deducted from that price. Proof of employment (a copy of your employee ID) will also be required in order to verify that you are an employee of the company that holds the Mercedes-Benz Corporate Account Number.
If you are an executive, manager, or sales representative with an individual vehicle allowance, you are eligible for additional features on fleet vehicles.
Click here to learn more about the Executive Allowance Program .